Shrink-Wrap Liposuction is a new liposuction technique invented by Triple Board Certified Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Raffi Hovsepian. It is a procedure that is minimally invasive, unlike traditional methods of liposuction.
The technique removes and melts away fat while simultaneously inducing collagen retraction, tightening the skin and causing tissue shrinkage. The incision are very small and fat is safely removed with very little down time. The fat is melted and skin is tightened using an FDA-approved laser technology.
The laser specifically targets fat cells and vaporizes them, enhancing results. The skin tightening process continues to be effective months after the procedure, continuing to enhance your contour and results.
Unlike traditional liposuction, Shrink-Wrap Liposuction requires little down time. You can return to your normal activities and work within a day following the procedure.
Below is a list comparing the two methods of liposuction:
- Only treats localized fat deposits
- Does not melt the cells, they are vacuumed out, causing bleeding and bruising
- No collage retraction: no tightening of skin or shrinkage of tissue
- Blood vessels are not cauterized
- Fat cells are melted, making them easier to remove and allowing a great fat reduction
- Shrinks the surrounding skin
- Induces collagen
- Tightens the skin, something that was not possible before now
- Increased comfort, safety, and quicker recovery
Call Dr. Hovsepian today to discuss his cutting-edge liposuction technique. He will go over everything with you and determine if you are candidate for the procedure. As with any surgery there are always associated risks and possible complications. It is our goal to make sure you are confident with our abilities as a practice and your decision to have liposuction. Dr. Hovsepian will be with you every step of the way, before and after.